- All entries must describe activities undertaken in the past year and completed by 21st February 2020.
- At the time and date of entry, entrants agree that the information supplied is truthful and accurate.
- Incomplete or late entries will not be considered. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended.
- All criteria must be covered within the stated word limits for each question and cannot be covered in any supplementary materials.
- All entries must be submitted via the online entry platform and cannot be submitted in hard copy or by email.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the correct text is uploaded within the entry and that the entry is submitted for the correct category.
- Supporting materials such as visuals, press clippings, marketing materials etc. will not be accepted as part of any submission. If forwarded this information will be disregarded as part of the process.
- Entries exceeding the word count may be disqualified.
- Entrants and prospective entrants are welcome to contact Morrow Communications Ltd acting as agent / event organiser to Tourism NI to discuss any aspects of the competition.
- Category Sponsors cannot enter the category they are sponsoring.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and correspondence cannot be entered into.
- Entrants must have the written permission of any third party involved in the entry, or with whom they have worked on the project, prior to its submission in these Awards.
- Shortlisted entrants will be contacted to supply one image and company / project logo for the screen presentation at the awards.
- Feedback is available from Tourism NI upon request but only AFTER the Gala Awards Presentation on 4th June 2020 by emailing: email@example.com
Rules of Entry
PR & Publicity
Shortlisted for an award? Won an award? Be sure to let your followers and customers know with updates on your website and posts on your social channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat using the #NITA2020
All official PR and publicity to media and press will be managed solely by Tourism Northern Ireland around the key dates of the process (Launch, Shortlist and Winners). Successful applicants entrants are asked to prioritise official publicity before releasing their own material.
Shortlisted finalists and category winners will be provided with a branded logo for use on your own promotional activity. These will be supplied to you following the Gala Event.