Entrepreneurs start and grow businesses. They identify a customer problem and find a solution to it. In so doing they are willing to accept risk. These action-oriented people operate with vision, passion, optimism and focus. They have tenacity and are resourceful independent-thinking problem solvers.
The individual or business should demonstrate:-
- A passion for tourism, show ambition and inspire others
- Outstanding contribution to tourism through business innovation and delivery of quality service and products, whilst driving a profit making business
- making an impact aligned to driving exceptional visitor experiences and attracting visitors to NI
- Action, thriving on opportunities
- A growth mindset and a willingness to be challenged
- Strong work ethic and leadership.
All entries must describe activities undertaken within the past year and completed by 18th January 2019.
Shortlisted entries in this category will be further assessed by presentation to decide final winners.