Entrepreneurs start and grow businesses. They identify a customer problem and find a solution to it. In so doing they are willing to accept risk. These action-oriented people operate with vision, passion, optimism and focus. They have tenacity and are resourceful independent-thinking problem solvers.
The individual or business should demonstrate:-
- A passion for tourism, show ambition and inspire others
- Outstanding contribution to tourism through business innovation and delivery of quality service and products, whilst driving a profit making business
- making an impact aligned to driving exceptional visitor experiences and attracting visitors to NI
- Action, thriving on opportunities
- A growth mindset and a willingness to be challenged
- Strong work ethic and leadership.
Shortlisted entries in this category will be further assessed by presentation to the judging panel to decide final winners.