Entries are invited from international events and festivals (in private, voluntary or public sectors) who can demonstrate significant tourism impact including successfully attracting visitors to, and entertaining them in, Northern Ireland.
Entries must demonstrate how they have met the following criteria:
- Enhanced visitor experience
- Increase in visitor numbers and spend
- Development of a positive profile
- Increased bed-nights in NI
- Extended the tourism season
Please note; this year this category will NOT be judged by Public Vote.
Following initial shortlisting by the judging panel, this category will be further assessed by presentation to decide final winner.